How it Works
1. Weekly Menus are posted by early afternoon each Wednesday for the following week. There are times when it goes up earlier, so there is usually a Facebook and Instagram post stating that it is ready.
2. For those ordering a meal plan (more than one delivery), orders must be in by 9:00 Saturday morning
3. For one delivery, orders must be placed by 9:00 am, the day before you would like your delivery. Once the menu is up, you may order as far in advance as you would like.
4. Deliveries to homes in Tequesta and south will be delivered by 7:00 am on your scheduled delivery day.
5. Deliveries north of Tequesta will be delivered between 7:00 am and 8:30 am on your scheduled delivery day.
6. Meals are delivered in an insulated bag with several re-usable ice packs. The bag and ice packs should be left outside on the day of your next delivery to be picked up and reused.
7. You will be charged a $10 one-time 'bag fee'. Usually it shows up on your first invoice, but may be initially missed and added at a later date.
8. Though delivery goes through Thursday, orders will only be accepted through Tuesday morning.
9. Due to the volatility of produce and seafood market, last minute menu adjustments are inevitable. I will do whatever possible to substitute like (or better) ingredients in these situations.
10. If your neighborhood has a gated entrance with a keypad, please be sure to put the gate code in your order form. If you live in a guarded community, you will have to put the Company name on your list of approved visitors.